Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seriously...GOOD!

This might sound like an odd combination but it is seriously so good. I was introduced to it last spring. No worries it's not like a pickles and peanut butter thing (which sounds disgusting by the way).

Strawberries....dipped in sour cream.....dipped in brown sugar.

If you havent tried it, do it. You wont be sorry...unless of course you don't like strawberries. And if that's the case, maybe you'll change your mind:)

Just a word of advice....go with regular sour cream. I've tried light....not as good! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Us said...

Sounds odd, but I'll give it a shot sometime.

You are almost done!!! You excited? Nervous?! I was a nervous wreck. Don't be, though. It will be just fine. The nurses will tell you what to do.

Brenny said...

It does sound good, but I like sour cream and strawberries, so...

But I was also wondering if this was some sort of wierd craving. How is the pregnancy going?

Unknown said...

Sounds good!


Uhg it was awfull I hurt my hip in practice yesterday and my mile time and everything else was so awfull I can barely walk!!! When do I get to see that nephew of mine! Jk I will see him when I see him CAN'T WAIT!