Saturday, April 25, 2009

You can call me Flower....if you want to!!

Love love love spring! Well the weather can be unpredictable but oh well. Anyways I have the coolest tulips. I've not much of a green thumb but these pretties just come up every year and I don't have to do anything. I don't even weed (as you can see!!)


First shot of the day...when the sun hits the front flower bed


About an hour later when they open up to enjoy that short lived sun (we have a north facing house)





Glad I got to enjoy these for a few days because they are SOOO short lived. They only last about a week and are pretty much dead and gone now:( Ahh well....maybe I can find something else fun to plant in there....then again my non green thumbs say maybe not. Guess we'll wait and see:)

7 comments:

Us said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures of the flowers!

I laughed so hard about the finger things...lol

You will have more time when you aren't working so much, but at the same time you will have no time. You'll understand in about a month what I'm talking about. LOL Like I said in your card, just don't try to do too much or get frustrated because you can't do it all.

That is so awesome that you and Matt have been able to go on so many fun trips and do so many fun things! That was smart :)

Unknown said...

I know and I am SOOOOO excited!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh come on it would be fun you would like it so much I just know it!!!!!!

Brenny said...

the tulips are beautiful! Yay for spring!

Anna Beal said...

Love the flowers! I'm totally obsessed this spring about flowers!

Unknown said...

Thank you but that would be really bad if I did!

Heather said...

Man, are you a photographer? Those pictures are puzzle perfect. Beautiful!