Monday, February 16, 2009

Gonna get worse before it gets better!!

Sometimes I honestly wonder what possesed me to want to "fix up" the kitchen! I'm not so sure if this project will ever get done. It all started with me wanting a pantry..... Let's not talk about how that led us into the living room (which is actually starting to look pretty good by now) and other parts of the house!! Maybe the secret is 'don't start' haha! There is still a LONG way to go. Ahhh someday!

A perfectly functional kitchen!

Um...wow! This is pretty embarrassing!



I've been meaning to post this picture of my Dad's "mess" that he was all worried about when he moved our outlet.



I guess we failed to communicate that this mess was in the works!








s

1 comment:

Brenny said...

I've totally found that once you finish a house project, it makes something else look bad and in need of work. It never ends! I am excited to see how it finally ends up looking!