Sunday, February 15, 2009

Did you seriously just say that?!?

Heres a few of the more interesting things people have said to me since I've been pregnant...

-Old instructor/co-worker: "Was it planned?"

-Co-worker: "I can't wait for you to get a Buddah belly so I can rub it and make a wish!"

-Girl at Office Depot: "Holy cow! Is there a baby in there?"

-Guy on the treadmill one over from me: "Got company?"

-Client: "That just kicks all the selfishness right out of ya!"

I love the things some people say!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

hahaha. Oh man, where do people come up with stuff like this?

Brenny said...

That is great! The one asking if there was a baby in there is classic. I totally want to see a picture of you prego! Have Matt snap one next time you get the chance.

danielle said...

I totally love the buhhda thing...jesse rubs my belly all the time and says.."oh lucky buhhda" it doesn't bother me, but having a stranger do that would bother me. hopefully things are going well for you!