Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A week out of the heat:)

Here's a few highlights in pictures from our Cruise in the inside passage of Alaska. We left from Seattle and visited Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, and Victoria B.C. It was a great time and highly recommend to those who want to see great mountain/ocean scenery and wildlife (although I didn't spot a bear which I'm kind of bummed about) Oh - and the night shows and food (of course!) were all really great too!





Also - here is a video of our "wave pool" on one of the more interesting days on the cruise. The ocean was just a little choppy - let's just say the sanitization crew was out in full force on that day. I'm not one to get car sick or sea sick so it was actually kind of fun trying to get around.






So there you have it...a great way to get out of the heat! Luckily we have a cold front moving in. It should cool it down to all of 90 degrees haha!

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

I'm trying to get Curt to take an Alaskan Cruise. He likes to go where it's warm in the winter. I keep telling him it is cool in the Summer. I'll have to show him your blog it looked like an incredible trip. Looks like you're keeping busy and out of trouble. Happy Anniversary to you also. STAY on your bike.

Heather said...

It looks like you had a great cruise. You got amazing pictures. I loved the one the whale. The video of the swimming pool waves is wicked!

The Jackson Clan said...

To tell you the truth I did meet a boy and guess where he is from. Yep you guessed Evanston

Brenny said...

Your trip looked fabulous. The 'wave pool' was amazing! I don't think I could have stomached the rolling... Darren and I totally want to do an Alaskan Cruise -- looks like we should start discussing it with Curt and Cathy.

By the way, I can't believe Caitlan is 13! No way.