Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Caitlyn....yesterday!



My baby sis is now a teenager! Yikes! At least my parents have been there done that before! Right?





So some things I love about Caitlyn....
She ALWAYS answers the phone (even after one ring)....no phone screening there!
She is fun to tease...don't know if she enjoyes it so much but still fun.
She has the cutest freckles on her cheeks EVER! Look out when her sweet 16th rolls around boys!
She runs in track....what's not to love about THAT?
She has a sweet spirit and strives to do right when everyone else around her isn't (Never change girlie!)


I'm greatful to have Caitlyn as my little sis. I wish I got to see her more often! Love Ya!




1 comment:

The Jackson Clan said...

Thanks les. I love you so much and I hope you have fun on your cruise.