Thursday, July 2, 2009

Smiles Swimming and a Little Bit of Puppy Love

Swimming swimming in the swimming pool
When days are hot and nights are cool in the swimming pool!
Breast stroke side stroke fancy diving too
Oh wouldn't it be nice if we had nothing else to do!
But...

Anybody remember that song from girls camp???

I took Tucker swimming for the first time yesterday in my friend Lisa's pool. He did awesome and didn't cry once. It's actually the first time he's been submerged in water. His cord stub was way slow in falling off so he's not even really been in the tub with much water. It finally came off last week (Matt helped)! So now he has a new hobby...swimming:) And a little bit of Puppy Love. Our friends gave us these adorable slippers! And last but not least...Smiles! Tucker actually started smiling at me before he was four weeks old! And these are genuine (not in his sleep) smiles! It makes me happy:)

3 comments:

Us said...

That looks like lots of fun :)

I love it when they start to smile. Aislynn smiled at Morgan WAY before she smiled at me so I was REALLY excited when I got her to smile by myself :)

Brenny said...

Happy happy smiles! I love it.

curt and cathy said...

That's one cute baby!!! Of course he has two good looking parents.
So how many years has July 7th been for you?