Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Month Old

OK so maybe I'm a little camera crazy, but I have at least one picture every day of Tuckers first month. Yeah - sometimes many many more than one. I can't believe that my baby is already a month old. Everyone keeps saying they grow fast. Guess I believe it. He's already changed so much and is getting pretty big to boot! We love having him here though. I don't know why we have been so blessed to get such an easy baby (I won't question it though)! Not that there are not challenges, but seriously...he's wonderful! He even slept from like 11 to 4 last night...woohoo!

We've been on a couple trips so far. Once to McCall and a couple days in Pocatello to meet GG and Papa and see Parker, Mel, Grandma, and Cait. He always amazes me how good he is.

Here's some of my favorites for each day...

2 comments:

Brenny said...

A plethora of Tucker pictures. YAY! Such a sweet little boy. You are a very lucky mama.

Brittany said...

Isn't it insane how a month of pregnancy can feel like a year and a month of your baby's life feels more like a week? He's adorable!