Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Boy!

We found out Tuesday that we're having a boy! I was thinking for awhile it might be a girl so I was a little surprised. I'm excited though! All my friends tell me their little guys are a lot of fun. This one is kind of naughty though...he was totally flipping us off in the ultrasound! I guess we need to teach him how to use his fingers...or maybe he already knows!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. We are spending some time in Wyoming. It's a crazy blizzard outside!! Hopefully we'll be able to get back sometime! Good thing there isn't any hurry. Travel safe if you are on the roads!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Congratulations! It made me laugh that he was flipping you off in the ultrasound. That does not bode well...

Have fun while you are in Wyoming and have a safe trip home!

Kevin Jackson said...

I guessed correctly!

Better yet though, I'm so excited for y'all.

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Congrats! We are so happy and excited for you guys!

Heather said...

I can totally see you guys having a little boy. He's going to be so spoiled with all of your recreational activities. It sounds like that little guy has some personality already :)