Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Little Tumble -



So I don't even know how it happend or what took me down. I remember thinking "I'm going down! I don't think I can stop this!" Then I was flipping and tumbling while still "attatched" to my bike. All I have to say is that helmets work! So wear one! I think I may have hit one of those lovely patches of sand that plague the shoulders of the road this time of year. We had a lot of "sanding" during the winter. It snowed and got icy quite often. Anyways I lived to tell the tell...bumps, bruises, raspberries (which looks quite nice on my chin, i must say) and all. I think if you are going to crash, winter/early spring is a good time to do it. At least it was a little cold so I had some extra gear on for protection. I would really have been a mess! Till later:)




1 comment:

Heather said...

Ouch! You're lucky that you didn't get hurt any worse than this.